Visiting the GP’s from 19th July 2021
All covid-19 protections are still to remain in place when restrictions are eased on 19th July 21.
Patients are required to continue to wear a face covering, continue to respect social distance and follow hand hygiene in all healthcare settings.
If you have symptoms you must get a PCR test by either contacting 119 or book online at nhs.uk. It’s vital that you and anyone in your household isolate until you receive your results, and for 10 days thereafter if the result is positive.
Covid-19 Vaccination Programme
If you are 18 and over and have not yet booked your covid-19 vaccine please contact 119 or book online at nhs.uk
- a high temperature
- a new continuous cough
- loss of taste or smell
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital and arrange for a covid test.
Read the advice about staying at home.
Advice in other parts of the UK
For region specific information and advice in:
- England visit nhs.uk
- Wales visit phw.nhs.wales
- Scotland visit nhsinform.scot
- Northern Ireland visit HSC
- Ireland visit HSE
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
You can find the latest information and advice from Public Health England at Further information is available on nhs.uk.