Practice Area

At present, our registration boundaries are between the river Ouse and river Derwent extending from Broadway in Fulford to the Hull road at Barlby.

Our villages include:

Fulford, Naburn, Stillingfleet, Escrick, Wheldrake, Thorganby, North and South Duffield, Osgodby, Skipwith, Barlby, Riccall and Cliffe.


We welcome new patients who wish to register and who live in the area of the Practice.

How To Register

Please collect a registration form from Reception. When the form is completed, please return it to the Practice.

As a new patient, you will be encouraged to make an appointment with the Healthcare Assistant for a health check.

When registering as a new patient you have the right to express a preference for a Practitioner.

Named Accountable GP

GP practices are required to provide all their patients with a named GP who will have overall responsibility for the care and support that our surgery provides to them. This does not prevent you from seeing any GP. If you do not know the name of your Accountable GP or want to change who this is please ask at reception.


The aim of the accessible information standard is to make sure that people who have a disability, impairment or sensory loss get information that they can access and understand, and any communication support that they need.

As part of the accessible information standard, organisations that provide NHS or adult social care must do five things.

They must:

  1. Ask people if they have any information or communication needs, and find out how to meet their needs.
  2. Record those needs clearly and in a set way.
  3. Highlight or flag the person’s file or notes so it is clear that they have information or communication needs and how to meet those needs
  4. Share information about people’s information and communication needs with other providers of NHS and adult social care when they have consent or permission to do so.
  5. Take steps to ensure that people receive information which they can access and understand, and receive communication support if they need it.

If you need any of the information we send out to you in an alternative format (e.g. large print or easy read) or if you need help with communication with us (e.g. use British sign language or are hard of hearing) then please let us know to enable your records to be updated.

More information about the standard can be found at