Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to the Escrick Surgery
Escrick Surgery is a well established organisation. The team will endeavour to ensure you experience a professional service. We strongly promote confidentiality. We embrace family medicine and continuity of care for patients. We welcome new patients and hope you find your experience to be of a high standard.
At present our registration boundaries are between the river Ouse and river Derwent extending from Broadway in Fulford to the Hull road at Barlby. Our villages include: Fulford, Naburn, Stillingfleet, Escrick, Wheldrake, Thorganby, North and South Duffield, Osgodby, Skipwith, Barlby, Ricccall and Cliffe.
Tel No: 01904 728243
Fax No: 01904 728826
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
- Maternity units 'too defensive' and failing to learn from mistakes
- Flu jab waits and delays amid high demand
- Jet suit paramedic tested in the Lake District 'could save lives'
- Coronavirus: NHS faces pandemic 'triple whammy' this winter
FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE FOR PATIENTS
Your Information, Your Rights Our Fair Processing Notice explains why we collect information about you and how that information may be used to deliver your direct care and manage the local health and social care system.
Then notice reflects:
• What information we collect about you;
• How and why we use that information;
• How we retain your information and keep it secure;
• Who we share your information with and why we do this.
The notice also explains your rights in relation to consent to use your information, the right to control who can see your data and how to seek advice and support if you feel that your information has not been used appropriately.
A full copy of the Fair Processing Notice is available by clicking here or from reception at the surgery.