Welcome to the Escrick Surgery
Escrick Surgery is a well established organisation. The team will endeavour to ensure you experience a professional service. We strongly promote confidentiality. We embrace family medicine and continuity of care for patients. We welcome new patients and hope you find your experience to be of a high standard.
At present our registration boundaries are between the river Ouse and river Derwent extending from Broadway in Fulford to the Hull road at Barlby. Our villages include: Fulford, Naburn, Stillingfleet, Escrick, Wheldrake, Thorganby, North and South Duffield, Osgodby, Skipwith, Barlby, Riccall and Cliffe.
Tel No: 01904 728243
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 18:00
COVID VACCINE STATUS
From 17th May international travel will be permitted to a limited number of countries and in some cases proof of Covid-19 vaccination will be required.
The mechanism for proving your vaccine status is through the NHS app. For those who cannot access the NHS app you can request written proof that you have received your Covid-19 vaccination by contacting the NHS on 119.
Please do not contact the surgery.Thank you.
- Rishi Sunak could miss NHS waiting list target over strikes, says Victoria Atkins
- Infected blood: Tory rebellion expected on payouts amendment
- Why Naga Munchetty is asking: ‘How are your periods?'
- Baby formula soaring costs: 'I struggle, but I won’t buy a cheaper brand'
- Boris Johnson to apologise to Covid inquiry but say he got big calls right